Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ripley's Believe It or Not Attraction in Newport and Sagamore Hills in Long Island

Newport has plenty of beautiful natural beautiful places to visit. This city is really wonderful and has at least something for everyone. Newport can be the best destination for the family trip. Mariner Square is the place in Newport which is the hub of entertainment. When I went on trip of Newport I firstly visited the Mariner Square. I stayed there in a wonderful hotel which provides me world class services and breadth taking discounts also. It was among the cheap hotels in Newport. Yah Mariner Square has a beautiful and superb undersea garden. Name of that garden was Oregon Undersea garden. One can come face to face with the excitement, the magic, the wonder, and mystery of the underwater world. Believe It or Not was also a tremendous place and was featuring with an exciting, and bizarre, array of treasures collection from around the globe. One can be the part of the world's last great sideshow and can have to see to believe! I also stubbed with the realistic looking wax sculptures. One can see Yoda and Marilyn Monroe also here in the The Wax Works. Before that I also visited the long island city where also I stayed in a hotel which was best in the long island hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment